The Academic Committee has accepted 13 proposals
The Academic Committee of NII Shonan Meeting has decided to accept the following 13 proposals.
- Geometric Graphs: Theory and Applications
- New Frontiers in Optimal Transport
- Memory Abstraction, Emerging Techniques and Applications
- Diagrammatic methods for linear and nonlinear systems
- the 2nd Controlled Adaptation of Self-adaptive Systems (CASaS2017)
- Hardware: The Root of Trust for Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS)
- Theory and Practice of Data Plane Programming
- Meta-Programming for Statistical Machine Learning
- Resilient Machine-to-Machine communication
- Intensional and extensional aspects of computation: From computability and complexity to program analysis and security.
- Anonymization methods and inference attacks: theory and practice
- Multimodal Agents for Ageing and Multicultural Societies
- Modelling and Analysing Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems
The deadline for the next proposal submission is June 15, 2017